This topic is locked

Mulitple Tables on One Form

1/18/2018 2:59:15 PM
PHPRunner General questions
kuuipo author

I am using PHPRunner 9.8. I have database with an 'ushers' table (yes Ushers) with 400 ushers which have a name and phone as two of the fields. I have a table 'usherpositions' with 40 different positions that they work, and another table 'teams' consisting of several teams by color. Each team consists of 50 ushers. I am trying to make a form that will list the ushers by team color, say orange. Column 1 and 2 will be a list of the ORANGE team ushers and their phone number from the 'ushers' table. Column 3 will be a pull down list of 'position' from the 'usherpositions' by each name in column 1. Column 4 and 5 will be blank, but column 4 will have an 'usher' field to select any usher from the 'ushers' table to be a sub for the usher in column 1. When that sub is selected, the name of the usher will show in column 4, and the associated phone number will appear in column 5.
I have tried adding relations between the tables, but nowhere close to working. Obviously, I have no idea how to make this work. I searched the internet and watched videos, but still no sure of where to start.
Can anyone please point me in the right direction to get started? The database, tables, and multi level login are done and work fine. Just need a point in the right direction on creating and saving the form.
Thanks......Bob

mbintex 1/19/2018

create a dashboard ...

M
mersintarim 1/19/2018

create view multiple tables join..

kuuipo author 1/29/2018

create a dashboard ...