This topic is locked

PHP error when adding new entry

12/2/2017 4:44:54 PM
PHPRunner General questions
W
wb3v author

Using PHPRunner 6.2 which displayed the mysql depreciated error. Fixed that. Now when I try to make a new entry I receive this error:

Technical information

Error type 2

Error description mysqli_real_escape_string() expects exactly 2 parameters, 1 given

URL www.uscga5sr.com/db/Pres_Past_Cdrs_Assoc_add.php?ferror=1&;

Error file /home1/uscga5sr/public_html/db/include/dbfunctions.php

Error line 12

SQL query
How do I fix?

admin 12/3/2017

You need to upgrade to one of later versions of PHPRunner in order to fix this issue.

W
wb3v author 12/3/2017

You need to upgrade to one of later versions of PHPRunner in order to fix this issue.

W
wb3v author 12/5/2017

OK, I paid online: order number Uxxxxxx702, on Dec 4th, but nothing has been received other than a receipt.

admin 12/5/2017

According to what I see registration code was sent to email specified in the order. Please contact support directly if you haven't received it yet.

W
wb3v author 12/5/2017

According to what I see registration code was sent to email specified in the order. Please contact support directly if you haven't received it yet.

W
wb3v author 12/5/2017

Thank you for checking, but nothing has been received so far. I contacted support

Regards,

Bill

W
wb3v author 12/6/2017

Thank you for checking, but nothing has been received so far. I contacted support

Regards,

Bill

Still no registration code. Customer service did not respond to yesterday's email or voicemail. Please have them send my registration code so I can move on.

Regards,

Bill

W
wb3v author 12/6/2017

Still no registration code. Customer service did not respond to yesterday's email or voicemail. Please have them send my registration code so I can move on.

Regards,

Bill

Registration code received, thank you.

Bill