Forums: PHP error when adding new entry - Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PHP error when adding new entry Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   wb3v 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 16-January 08

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:44 PM

Using PHPRunner 6.2 which displayed the mysql depreciated error. Fixed that. Now when I try to make a new entry I receive this error:
Technical information
Error type 2
Error description mysqli_real_escape_string() expects exactly 2 parameters, 1 given
URL www.uscga5sr.com/db/Pres_Past_Cdrs_Assoc_add.php?ferror=1&
Error file /home1/uscga5sr/public_html/db/include/dbfunctions.php
Error line 12
SQL query

How do I fix?
0

#2 User is offline   admin 

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 15553
  • Joined: 03-February 03

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:54 AM

You need to upgrade to one of later versions of PHPRunner in order to fix this issue.
Best regards,
Sergey Kornilov
0

#3 User is offline   wb3v 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 16-January 08

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:04 AM

View Postadmin, on 03 December 2017 - 05:54 AM, said:

You need to upgrade to one of later versions of PHPRunner in order to fix this issue.

0

#4 User is offline   wb3v 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 16-January 08

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

View Postadmin, on 03 December 2017 - 05:54 AM, said:

You need to upgrade to one of later versions of PHPRunner in order to fix this issue.

OK, I paid online: order number Uxxxxxx702, on Dec 4th, but nothing has been received other than a receipt.
0

#5 User is offline   admin 

  • Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 15553
  • Joined: 03-February 03

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:15 PM

According to what I see registration code was sent to email specified in the order. Please contact support directly if you haven't received it yet.
Best regards,
Sergey Kornilov
0

#6 User is offline   wb3v 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 16-January 08

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

View Postadmin, on 05 December 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

According to what I see registration code was sent to email specified in the order. Please contact support directly if you haven't received it yet.

0

#7 User is offline   wb3v 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 16-January 08

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:50 PM

View Postwb3v, on 05 December 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

View Postadmin, on 05 December 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

According to what I see registration code was sent to email specified in the order. Please contact support directly if you haven't received it yet.

Thank you for checking, but nothing has been received so far. I contacted support
Regards,
Bill
0

#8 User is offline   wb3v 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 16-January 08

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

View Postwb3v, on 05 December 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

View Postwb3v, on 05 December 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

View Postadmin, on 05 December 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

According to what I see registration code was sent to email specified in the order. Please contact support directly if you haven't received it yet.

Thank you for checking, but nothing has been received so far. I contacted support
Regards,
Bill

Still no registration code. Customer service did not respond to yesterday's email or voicemail. Please have them send my registration code so I can move on.
Regards,
Bill
0

#9 User is offline   wb3v 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 16-January 08

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

View Postwb3v, on 06 December 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

View Postwb3v, on 05 December 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

View Postwb3v, on 05 December 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

View Postadmin, on 05 December 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

According to what I see registration code was sent to email specified in the order. Please contact support directly if you haven't received it yet.

Thank you for checking, but nothing has been received so far. I contacted support
Regards,
Bill

Still no registration code. Customer service did not respond to yesterday's email or voicemail. Please have them send my registration code so I can move on.
Regards,
Bill


Registration code received, thank you.
Bill
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic