This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Edit & Row Selector icons on right side of list page

11/22/2017 10:45:10 AM
PHPRunner General questions
D
DanB author

Brand new to phprunner. Playing with sample database I created - I have Customer, Contact and Industry.
Really pleased with this product. A couple of days ago I some how managed to get the Edit and Row Select icons moved to the right side of the Customer List page instead of the left 2 columns of the grid.
Keep comparing with Contact and Industry - cannot see what I have done to cause this - all the options seem the same.
(Actually I kinda of like them on the right).
What am I missing. Thanks, Dan

T
thamestrader 11/22/2017

Brand new to phprunner. Playing with sample database I created - I have Customer, Contact and Industry.
Really pleased with this product. A couple of days ago I some how managed to get the Edit and Row Select icons moved to the right side of the Customer List page instead of the left 2 columns of the grid.
Keep comparing with Contact and Industry - cannot see what I have done to cause this - all the options seem the same.
(Actually I kinda of like them on the right).
What am I missing. Thanks, Dan

I'm not an expert, but I think if you click the RESET button top left of the Visual Editor it will rebuild the page from scratch. I advise making sure you do a save first, just in case though. Also have you stepped back through the Revisions to the page to see if an early revision has original settings.

D
DanB author 11/22/2017

I'm not an expert, but I think if you click the RESET button top left of the Visual Editor it will rebuild the page from scratch. I advise making sure you do a save first, just in case though. Also have you stepped back through the Revisions to the page to see if an early revision has original settings.

Thanks, before I saw this I unchecked use icons - built - changed back to use icons - built again - ok now. Next time I will try RESET.