11/9/2017 1:52:45 PM
PHPRunner General questions
T
Tempus_Erus author

Similar to what I replied to earlier.
I have BCRYPT ticked.
Admin user set, using PHPR itself.
No issues whatsoever login in.
Inexplicably, after an upload cannot access.
I am at the beginnings of a project so no other user or data for that matter has been added.
In order to try and gain access, I have tried to 'reverse' the process. unticking the encryption box. Adding a new admin user. no encryption. You can view the password in the DB. Access is still denied.
Have deleted and uploaded all files etcetc.
No joy, other than entirely removing any login features.....obviously no ideal.......
What am I missing/not doing here?
Thanks

T
Tempus_Erus author 11/9/2017

Similar to what I replied to earlier.
I have BCRYPT ticked.
Admin user set, using PHPR itself.
No issues whatsoever login in.
Inexplicably, after an upload cannot access.
I am at the beginnings of a project so no other user or data for that matter has been added.
In order to try and gain access, I have tried to 'reverse' the process. unticking the encryption box. Adding a new admin user. no encryption. You can view the password in the DB. Access is still denied.
Have deleted and uploaded all files etcetc.
No joy, other than entirely removing any login features.....obviously no ideal.......
What am I missing/not doing here?
Thanks

I have tested several times now and found a potential answer, though unsure why it is happening.
In the query designer of a table, I will add another table. If the query is not logical/incorrect inner join for example this creates a login issue!
Strange I know but added and removed tables many tomes now.....