This topic is locked

Password Authentication

10/18/2017 2:21:59 PM
PHPRunner General questions
C
casvar author

Hello!
I have a database that I have been using in the past, with all the info that I need. I also have the "Customers" table. I have "LoginName" and "Passwords" fields created in the past.
Im using PHPRunner 9.8 and when establishing the access for "Customers" Im asked for the "Login" field, and "Password" fields. All fine so far, but when the PHP is Build, and testing the web, it will not let me access. The "Password" is MySQL encrpyted. Is there a way to de encrypt this password in PHPRunner 9.8 ?
Best regards,

T
Tempus_Erus 11/9/2017

Hello!
I have a database that I have been using in the past, with all the info that I need. I also have the "Customers" table. I have "LoginName" and "Passwords" fields created in the past.
Im using PHPRunner 9.8 and when establishing the access for "Customers" Im asked for the "Login" field, and "Password" fields. All fine so far, but when the PHP is Build, and testing the web, it will not let me access. The "Password" is MySQL encrpyted. Is there a way to de encrypt this password in PHPRunner 9.8 ?
Best regards,

Hi,
Are you using BCRYPTor MD5.
I have a similar problem where after a build and upload I am unable to logon, including if I generate a new admin user in PHPR itself.
For information, the password is not stored, but salted and hashed. When a user enters a password this is laso slated and hashed. The two are compared. Each hash being 60 characters long.