This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Static main menu

9/18/2017 5:33:40 AM
PHPRunner General questions
author

Hello, my main menu is composed of different group link under every group there is some pages when i navigate to a group the main menu change to be the pages under that group , but i want my menu to show all groups all the time horizontally.

Thanks

admin 9/18/2017

Could you post a pic of how it works now and how do you need it to work? Not 100% sure I follow.

90288 9/18/2017

Could you post a pic of how it works now and how do you need it to work? Not 100% sure I follow.

thank you for your reply

these are 3 images the first is my main menu setting

second is the menu displayed on bootstrap page

the third is the menu displayed in non-bootstrap

I want the menu to be shown always same in every page.

I mean in bootstrap i want the horizontal menu to be the same even if i have different cascading menu

admin 9/18/2017

There are no images.

90288 9/19/2017
admin 9/19/2017

I still not sure if I understand. If you mix Bootstrap and non-Bootstrap pages in your project you won't be able to have the same menu on all pages.

90288 9/19/2017

I still not sure if I understand. If you mix Bootstrap and non-Bootstrap pages in your project you won't be able to have the same menu on all pages.

Thank you Admin for the effort you do to understand and help me , I dont want to mix bootstrap and non-bootstrap.

All i want is to use bootstrap and have a top menu same in every page , like the one in non-bootstrap.

Because i noticed that in Bootstrap if for example there is a menu with group A group B and Group C

and under Group A there is page page1, page2 , page3

and under Group B there is page page4, page5 , page6

and under Group C there is page page7, page8 , page9

I want then a menu with group A group B anf Group C in every page i visit ,

I hope you can know understand my meaning and i apologize for my English and ability of expressing

admin 9/20/2017

Make sure you are not suing 'Drill-down menu' option in Menu Builder.

90288 9/20/2017

Make sure you are not suing 'Drill-down menu' option in Menu Builder.

Thank you very. Yes it was because I was suing DRILL-DOW menu

Solved