This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Line Chart of the type Polynomial Trendline

9/18/2017 1:39:41 AM
PHPRunner General questions
G
gustavo author

Hello,

I need to dynamically generate line chart of the type polynomial trendline like the one the image.

I read from the forum that apparently PhpRunner integrates AnyChart which it seems do not handle trendline charts.

The application will query a table to fetch data to produce the chart with two trendlines combined with custom data from the edit page that will be represented as Dots on the chart.

I would appreciate your comments and ideas about how can I produce these charts dynamically within PhpRunner or ideas to integrate with another chart services.

Thank You

romaldus 9/18/2017

Hello,

I need to dynamically generate line chart of the type polynomial trendline like the one the image.

I read from the forum that apparently PhpRunner integrates AnyChart which it seems do not handle trendline charts.

The application will query a table to fetch data to produce the chart with two trendlines combined with custom data from the edit page that will be represented as Dots on the chart.

I would appreciate your comments and ideas about how can I produce these charts dynamically within PhpRunner or ideas to integrate with another chart services.

Thank You

can't see any image

G
gustavo author 9/18/2017

Hello,

Thank You

Image is re-posted. Sorry about that.

G
gustavo author 9/18/2017

Image is re-posted. Sorry about that.

Romaldus

I found SPLINE CHART on Any Chart.

It seems Spline Chart is what I call TrendLine Polynomial.

Thank You.