This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Postgres error log when using PHPRunner

9/14/2017 10:44:43 AM
PHPRunner General questions
johnnlenon author

Hello, I'm using PHPRunner with Postgres, everything works fine, however when I click on any main menu item I get a database log error.
Follows the error:

test_user test_db [unknown]ERROR: zero-length delimited identifier at or near """" at character 29

test_user test_db [unknown]STATEMENT: SELECT "NAME","SEARCH" from "" where ("TABLENAME"='Enderecos') and (("TYPE"=4) and ("USERNAME"='admin'))

This error does not interfere with the operation of my application, the results return right, but I get this error in the log.
Anyone have any idea what might be happening?
Thank you very much in advance

admin 9/14/2017

It looks like you enable one of features in PHPRunner like search saving but settings table was renamed or deleted.
Proceed to PHPRunner -> Choose fields -> Search and filter settings and either turn off 'Search Saving' or select/create table that exists.

johnnlenon author 9/14/2017

It looks like you enable one of features in PHPRunner like search saving but settings table was renamed or deleted.
Proceed to PHPRunner -> Choose fields -> Search and filter settings and either turn off 'Search Saving' or select/create table that exists.

Thank you Sergey Kornilov, solved my problem, was not using the search saving feature, but these other:

• Allow reordering of fields on the page
  • Allow show/hide fields on page
  • Resizeable table columns
    However as I am using a read-only database for reports the configuration table could not be created / modified, this generated this error.