This topic is locked

Problem with detail table

9/8/2017 3:05:52 PM
PHPRunner General questions
romaldus author

Master Table : customer

Detail Table : payment
Using phprunner visual editor, (On detail table print page) I added one row under total row and than I added a very simple PHP Code snippet:

echo "Paid";

However the word "paid" does not appear on the printing page. The same problem happens to all my projects.

Uploaded to demo account:

http://demo.asprunner.net/romaldus_gmail_com/sakila/customer_list.php

mbintex 9/9/2017

Just for curiosity - why don´t you just add "Paid" in the HTML?

romaldus author 9/9/2017

Just for curiosity - why don´t you just add "Paid" in the HTML?

"paid" is for example only. As you see in demo project, i use sakila database. (sample database from mysql).

The main problem is: i cannot use php echo to display any text in detail table. In my real project, i use complex sql query, save it to session variable and use php echo to print the result.
I was thinking there was a problem with my project file and than i create a new project using sakila database. As you see, the same thing happened

jadachDevClub member 9/10/2017

Instead of adding a row, try adding the snippet in the same cell as Total. Use <br /> then snippet.

romaldus author 9/10/2017

Thanks Jery. I've done exactly as you suggested but not worked.
I found something strange in phprunner. I tried to add 2 rows after total field in detail table.
On the first row i add php snippet:

echo "Test echo message";

On second row i add othe php snippet:

echo "Another echo message";

As you see in the following screenshots (first two screenshots), nothing appears on print page when i print master detail.

Print Page :

[size="3"]But when i click proceed to detail link (payment link) :[/size]

[size="3"]And than click print :[/size]

[size="3"]It works. Did i miss something here?[/size]

romaldus author 9/13/2017

Does anyone have the same problem?