This topic is locked

Best RAD Tool on Planet - now, Jobs?

7/28/2017 10:24:59 AM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
J
JamesA author

[size="3"]I have been using ASPRunner for many years now. I have used many RAD tools, including IronSpeed, and this is the best RAD tool on the planet, IMHO.
Anyone have any thoughts on finding companies heavily using ASPRunner.NET, and/or, companies looking for contractors that use it?
Help spread the word on this tool so that it gets the financial support it needs to be with us for many years to come.

[/size]
James

jadachDevClub member 7/28/2017

Agreed. It is the best one out there. I think every large data driven company would tremendously benefit from using ASPR.NET. I work in a mid-sized healthcare system (4,000 employees - multiple locations) and we use it all the time. It is our go to software. We have over 50 internal web apps running in the environment that were built with ASPRunner.NET.

Dalkeith 8/1/2017

Yes has been extremely useful for me I was able to make a tool in a day that helped me coordinate the storage of a searchable list of SQL strings for a system data transfer.
Still getting used to it but generally very exciting.

Pete K 8/2/2017

Agreed.

J
jetsguy 8/8/2017

Ditto on the points above. This tool is both powerful and slick.

MK Frank R 8/9/2017

We love it. The place I work goes back to the classic ASP version. Once the .NET version was brought up to the level of the PHP product, it became best of the best.
The Bootstrap support was so important - and so helpful.
I have used many RAD tools over the years, including significant time with IronSpeed Designer in my former job. This is better than all of them now.