This topic is locked

Pop-Up Window Size

7/19/2017 2:20:55 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
T
Tina author

I've only seen this for PHPRunner but not for ASPRunner.net. How do I increase the size of a pop-up window. It's way too small.

admin 7/19/2017

Popup window size changes automatically based on its content. This applies to both PHPRunner and ASPRunner.NET. You need to elaborate a bit more and maybe show some screenshots.

T
Tina author 7/19/2017

Yes, but I don't want it dependent on content, if I freestyle it, the page never increases to accommodate the area it stays at that small size, so I would rather be able to tell it the size I want. Someone posted a fix for this in the PHPRunner forum but the code is different for ASP as you know and I couldn't duplicate it.

T
Tina author 7/20/2017

I got the popup size to work, I can now change any window to any size, however I can't get it to go the record on the popup that corresponds to the record that it's currently on.

I've tried from Edit page:

Server

record = button.getCurrentRecord();

result["WAFERID"] = record["WAFERID"];

(This was listed on the description for popups like

$record = $button->getCurrentRecord();

$result["CustomerID"] = $record["CustomerID"]; but it looks like PHP code and it errored on complie)
Client After

url: "/WafersMicroNotes/edit?="+result["WAFERID"]
Client Before:

myrecord = values["WAFERID"].ToString()

Client After

url: "/WafersMicroNotes/edit?="+myrecord
url: "/WafersMicroNotes/edit?mastertable=Wafers&masterkey1="+result["WAFERID"]
I've tried so many different variations I can't list them all, Please help I'm desperate at this point.

admin 7/20/2017

You should start by consulting ASPRunner.NET manual for the proper syntax:

https://www.xlinesoft.com/asprunnernet/docs/button_getcurrentrecord.htm