This topic is locked

List page with search and custom expression

7/18/2017 5:41:08 AM
PHPRunner General questions
P
pamgeo author

Hi all ,
After upgrading my project to the latest phpr 9.8 version I am having problems with fields that use List page with search as control combined with a custom expression to show , what happens is that the generated query has duplicated the column of the custom expression and of course the sql query has an error as shown below

Λάθος περιγραφής Source: Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0

Description: The column 'rrdf1' was specified multiple times for 'a'.

URL localhost/ppmv/dbo_ACCOUNT_list.php?

Λάθος αρχείο F:\xampp7\htdocs\ppmv\connections\Connection.php

Λάθος γραμμή 661

SQL Ερώτημα select count(*) from (SELECT [ID], [COMID], [CODE], [DESCR], [FOREIGNACCOUNT], [FOREIGNDESCR], [IDPRIMARY], [GRADE], [IDCOUPLE], [ADSID], [ATYPE], [UATID], [BEHAVIOUR], [VTCID], [VATID], [MINBALANCE], [MAXBALANCE], [ISOLOG], [ISMOVING], [BALANCETRANSFER], [VDCID], [VATDOCMODE], [REMARKS], [ISACTIVE], [INSYNTHETIC], [UAGID], [ALMODE], [FLDSTRING1], [FLDSTRING2], [FLDSTRING3], [FLDSTRING4], [FLDSTRING5], [FLDSTRING6], [FLDDATE1], [FLDDATE2], [FLDDATE3], [FLDFLOAT1], [FLDFLOAT2], [FLDFLOAT3], [FLDFLOAT4], [FLDFLOAT5], [FLDFLOAT6], [FLTID1], [FLTID2], [FLTID3], [LGTAXCATEGORYID], [VATUPDMODE], [WARNING], [ISVATWHOLESALE], [ACCDIFFMODELID], [AFM], CODE+ ' - ' +DESCR as [rrdf1], CODE+ ' - ' +DESCR as [rrdf1] FROM [dbo].[ACCOUNT] WHERE ( ( CODE like '93%' and grade = 4 and comid = 1 ) ) ) a
has anyone seen this , any ideas?

romaldus 7/18/2017

You have two rrdf1 column in your query:

[AFM], CODE+ ' - ' +DESCR as [rrdf1], CODE+ ' - ' +DESCR as [rrdf1] FROM [dbo].[ACCOUNT]
P
pamgeo author 7/18/2017

You have two rrdf1 column in your query:

[AFM], CODE+ ' - ' +DESCR as [rrdf1], CODE+ ' - ' +DESCR as [rrdf1] FROM [dbo].[ACCOUNT]

Romaldus I know , this is a phpr generated query , this is the exact error that is produced when I have a custom expression set on the control!

admin 7/18/2017

I suggest posting your proejct to Demo Account and contacting support directly.