This topic is locked

Chart not Displaying - Query Not Valid?

7/4/2017 2:38:33 AM
PHPRunner General questions
B
bluepoint author

I am trying to create a line chart, with the following query (it works) using PipTotals as the data series and DateOnly as the label.
SELECT

DATE(CloseTime) AS DateOnly,

CAST(Pips AS DECIMAL(7,1)) AS PipTotals

FROM BluePoints

WHERE (Status ='CLOSED') AND (Demo ='NO')

GROUP BY DateOnly

ORDER BY CloseTime DESC

LIMIT 20
It all seems to work, but no chart is displayed. I noticed that the "LIMIT" is not working as the date slider is looking for more than LIMIT 20. I read the manual, and it is not clear to me what is allowed in the query. Seems as if a query runs it ought to display. I removed the slider control filter and it still does not display.
Can you point me in a the right direction on what query to use? Or is there something science I am not seeing?
Another issue: When using a control filter it gets Javascript errors:
Temp image link:

admin 7/5/2017

We added LIMIT clause support in PHPRunner 9.8. Previous versions of PHPRunner didn't support it.

B
bluepoint author 7/7/2017

We added LIMIT clause support in PHPRunner 9.8. Previous versions of PHPRunner didn't support it.

Yes after downloading the last version, it now works (the query works) ... so I was not dreaming.
That being said, the javascript errors still occur because it is looking for some files that do not exist.
Thanks.

admin 7/7/2017

I guess you would need to post your project to Demo Account and contact support directly. Need to see project files.