This topic is locked

Version 9.8

6/29/2017 6:49:50 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
jadach authorDevClub member

Just playing with the new release (version 9.8) and it is awesome!!! Love the tabs on the list page.

T
Tim 6/30/2017

I agree! I didn't even really understand the list page tabs until I downloaded and started playing with 9.8. It's great. I love being able to choose which fields to export too. That is really helpful for me.

1312 6/30/2017

I agree! I didn't even really understand the list page tabs until I downloaded and started playing with 9.8. It's great. I love being able to choose which fields to export too. That is really helpful for me.

I have begun using 9.8 and can't seem to get the export (where you choose fields to export) working. I set the export settings in the Pages section to "Let user select list of fields", but it doesn't show the fields when I try to export. I searched the manual but didn't find anything on this (The manual is version 9.7). Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Joe

jadach authorDevClub member 7/1/2017

I have begun using 9.8 and can't seem to get the export (where you choose fields to export) working. I set the export settings in the Pages section to "Let user select list of fields", but it doesn't show the fields when I try to export. I searched the manual but didn't find anything on this (The manual is version 9.7). Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Joe

Strange, I have no problem.

jadach authorDevClub member 7/2/2017

I just tried two-factor authentication using Twilio. Works wonderfully. This is a big time feature that adds more security to our sensitive apps.

Outstanding!!

Pete K 7/26/2017

+1
I am loving the tabs. Great addition. This product just keeps getting more and more useful. Thanks guys.

J
JamesA 7/28/2017

I'm loving many things, especially the Bootstrap. So important, and it makes such a difference.