This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Inspirunner Question

5/14/2017 4:11:42 AM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
Dalkeith author

Dear All
Not sure whether this is the appropriate section to write this in. I have ASPRunner.net (and I'm very happy with it) and have signed up for space on the inspirunner service.
I am still learning at the moment - but is there a way of publishing multiple applications to the inspirunner host and if there is could someone direct me to a set of instructions?
I am just finding my feet and would like to experiment with the publishing different types of websites and different designs. I have a lot of small applications that would be useful to teach me how to work the program
Thanks
M

jadachDevClub member 5/14/2017

You should direct this question to support. However, in most cases you can have multiple apps running under one site. You just need to make sure the folder containing your app is configured as an application. The overall number of apps will be determined by the amount of space you have on the server.

admin 5/14/2017

You can upload your application, mark it as an application in IIS settings via control panel and that is pretty much it. Feel free to contact support directly if you need more help.

Dalkeith author 5/14/2017

Thanks will have a go thought it would be easy