3/22/2017 6:07:21 AM
PHPRunner General questions
X
xweb4u author

Hi
I am getting this error
[font=-webkit-standard]
/admin_rIghts_list.php
I have checked the file permissions and checked the file exists. Even if i remove the file i get the same error. I do not know whats wrong with the admin area. Any pointers?
I have tried re-creating the admin area. Other pages within the admin area work. What could be wrong?

[font=-webkit-standard]

M
Mark Kramer 3/28/2017

Hi
I am getting this error
[font=-webkit-standard]
/admin_rIghts_list.php
I have checked the file permissions and checked the file exists. Even if i remove the file i get the same error. I do not know whats wrong with the admin area. Any pointers?
I have tried re-creating the admin area. Other pages within the admin area work. What could be wrong?

[font=-webkit-standard]

Have you tried the file permissions on the server? on Linux it should be 0644 Which translates to "User: r/w , Group: r , World: r"

M
Mark Kramer 3/28/2017

Have you tried the file permissions on the server? on Linux it should be 0644 Which translates to "User: r/w , Group: r , World: r"

Also is the case right in the file? It looks like an upper case "I" in rights... Just a thought....

X
xweb4u author 3/28/2017

Hi
I am getting this error
[font="-webkit-standard"]
/admin_rIghts_list.php

[font="-webkit-standard"]

admin 3/29/2017

We've seen a similar issue one of our customers reported. It turned out that their hosting company installed a control panel update that prohibited all URLs with word "right" in it.
Looks like you having the same issue.