This topic is locked

Table permission checkboxes missing

3/3/2017 2:54:51 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
Pete K author

I've only recently started using both Active Directory authentication and dynamic permissions. On an app I just built, I had set everything up and it works great. Then I added some pages for a table that previously was no generating any pages but was included in the app as a lookup table for a related one. Once I added the new pages, I rebuilt my app, ran it, and went to look at the admin section to set permissions for the new pages. The new table appears there with the others, but there are no check boxes in any of the columns. (See attachment -- it's the Languages table).
Any idea what might be causing this? Could this be a bug or might I have done something wrong?

jadachDevClub member 3/3/2017

Peter, that is weird. I do this all the time and never had that issue. Are you certain there is at least a list page for language table? What shows under unlisted tables??

Pete K author 3/7/2017

Thanks for the reply, Jerry. Yes, I have several pages getting built for that table. Under unlisted table is a just table from another database that I am using only to look up a FK value and not building any pages for.
I'm guessing this is just a glitch. I'm going to try a few other things such as deleting the table and then adding it back. Just don't have time right now. I'll report back when I find something.