This topic is locked

autifill with Edit box with AJAX popup

2/24/2017 7:35:19 AM
PHPRunner General questions
ffrinai author

PHPRunner 9.6 build 27826 x64
I have table1 with lookup on table2 (Edit box with AJAX popup): in add page when i confirm the link field I see for few seconds the autofill fields with new values, but then the fields are cleared. In edit page all works fine, when i confirm the link file all autofill fields are properly valued.
If in lookup wizard i use Dropdown box it works fine in add page too !!!

Is it a little bug ?
thanks

Fabio

lefty 2/24/2017

PHPRunner 9.6 build 27826 x64
I have table1 with lookup on table2 (Edit box with AJAX popup): in add page when i confirm the link field I see for few seconds the autofill fields with new values, but then the fields are cleared. In edit page all works fine, when i confirm the link file all autofill fields are properly valued.
If in lookup wizard i use Dropdown box it works fine in add page too !!!

Is it a little bug ?
thanks

Fabio

I have same issue. Had to change my fields to dependant on main field instead of autofill.

90288 2/26/2017

This should not be because of the lookup of Autofill it maube because of your sql query that make thinks slow.

I have same issue. Had to change my fields to dependant on main field instead of autofill.

lefty 2/26/2017

This should not be because of the lookup of Autofill it maube because of your sql query that make thinks slow.

In my project basic query . The fields actually fill in and then some of them disappear. You see them for a millisecond and poof! they are gone.

90288 2/26/2017

In my project basic query . The fields actually fill in and then some of them disappear. You see them for a millisecond and poof! they are gone.

Try to not allow free input, if it wors then mean that there something that add something more to ur field a give it a different value from the lookup value