This topic is locked

Printing error

1/19/2006 12:26:18 AM
PHPRunner General questions
J
jje author

I find the following error when I try to print using phprunner v3b build 83 with oracle 9i
Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_query_direcr() in C:\Program Files\PHPRunner\Output\TEST_print.php on line 45
The code at line 45 is: $rs=db_query_direcr($strSQL,$conn,$numrows);
Also I would like to know if the password encryption will work for oracle and if not, what is the alternative.

admin 1/19/2006

Hi,
thank you for pointing me to this bug.

We'll fix it in the next PHPRunner update.
To get your pages working now pelase modify C:\Program Files\PHPRunner\source\print.php file.

Replace db_query_direcr with db_query_direct.

Then rebuild your project.

J
jje author 1/20/2006

Hi,

thank you for pointing me to this bug.

We'll fix it in the next PHPRunner update.
To get your pages working now pelase modify C:\Program Files\PHPRunner\source\print.php file.

Replace db_query_direcr with db_query_direct.

Then rebuild your project.

J
jje author 1/30/2006

First question:
I would like to know if the password encryption will work for oracle and if not, what is the alternative
Second question:
When I use an audit table from the event function, no data is display with the printing option, is this correct?

admin 1/31/2006

Hi,
password encryption works on any database including Oracle.
I don't see a relation between audit table and printing.

Please give me more info on this issue.

J
jje author 1/31/2006

Hi,

password encryption works on any database including Oracle.
I don't see a relation between audit table and printing.

Please give me more info on this issue.

Maybe if you can explain a bit more how to connect to the database using Oracle. I setup three test tables - Users table, Data table and an Audit table.

The usernames and password is already capturing manually in the Users database table. I did select the encryption option while building the project.

However when I run the program, I am not able to login. If I did not select the encryption option then I can login without any problems. Did I miss something somewhere?
Now my other question, when I select the printing from the list page, I can see all the data from the users and data table. However the data do not display from the audit table.

Is this possible because the audit table is driven from the event trigger option where I use my own select query in the audit function.

admin 2/1/2006

Hi,
your passwords in Users table must be encrypted with md5 to use them with password encryption option.

So this option is suitable for password encoded with MD5 manually or for users registered using PHPRunner-created Register page.
Please check Choose fields tab in PHPRunner.

Make sure you checked off the fields from Audit table to display on Printing page.