This topic is locked

How To Print 10 Record Per Page

5/19/2013 1:19:13 AM
Invoice template support forum
D
d_gan author

I purchase a Invoice Template and using Phprunner 6.2
Currently if I enter 50 item it will print in multiple pages (A4 size),next page will be a list without any header or page number. But the problem is I need Master record detail show on every pages so it will be similar format of 1st page but with difference page number. How can I limit it print 10 record per page and next page will start with the master record detail (customer name, address, inv no...etc)
If I change Invdetails Record per page to 10 record it will only display just 10, no next page.
I am confuse as it do not have any instruction on the template I purchase. So it is long time to understand it. As in invoice template it print the view page not print page.

admin 5/20/2013

Invoice template is not designed to work this way. Since this is a view page - there is no pagination. It's designed to print all details together.

D
d_gan author 5/20/2013

Invoice template is not designed to work this way. Since this is a view page - there is no pagination. It's designed to print all details together.

Then it should be design to Print page, where displaying the Master info(invoice) in Printer-friendly detail page(invdetails), then set the number of record per page to 10 in invdetails print page. But unfortunately this is not the case, the template is a waste of money. I have to redo everything into the print page.