M
mfred author

I want to do the following:

this_object.settings("table") = "DocumentBuilder"

this_object.settings("link_field") = "ItemName"

this_object.settings("display_field") = "ItemName"

this_object.settings("order_by") = "ItemName"

this_object.settings("group_by") = "Department"
But the form displays "Microsoft VBScript runtime 800a01c2Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment/Documents_DivisionsAssociations_add.asp0" in place of the field. I have confirmed that all the entries have something in the Department field.
The only configuration which I have gotten to work is:

this_object.settings("table") = "DocumentBuilder"

this_object.settings("link_field") = "ItemName"

this_object.settings("display_field") = "ItemName"

this_object.settings("order_by") = "ItemName"

this_object.settings("group_by") = "ItemName"
But this makes for an extremely cluttered list.
I rechecked the plugin's live demo. The demo did not show the selections as grouped. I also tried removing the code's grouped_by line. This caused the same error. I tried doing this_object.settings("group_by") = "" but this has the same issue.

admin 5/9/2013

Just in case make sure that in your first code snippet group_by field name is correct.
If this doesn't help post your application with to Demo Account and open a ticket at http://support.xlinesoft.com sending your Demo Account URL. 'Demo Account' button can be found on the last screen in the program.

M
mfred author 5/10/2013

The field name has been verified as correct. I have uploaded to the demo account and sent a support email.

admin 5/14/2013

That was a bug in Multiselect plugin. An updated version were sent to customer and waiting for the feedback.