This topic is locked

email format

7/11/2011 6:25:35 PM
Shopping Cart Template general questions
M
mfred author

I am working with the shopping cart template for the first time. Overall, things look pretty good. But I have issues with the email. I am currently using the default "placed" email template. The resulting email is shown below. My email client is set to view in HTML but it looks like the shopping cart system is not sending in the HTML format for which the email template is setup.
<P><STRONG>Thanks for your order, mocaler@gmail.com!</STRONG> </P>

<P>Want to manage your order online? If you need to check the status of your order or make changes, please visit our home page at test.com, login and edit your orders. </P>

<P><STRONG>Purchasing Information:</STRONG> </P>

<P><STRONG>E-mail Address:</STRONG> </P>

<P><STRONG>Billing Address:</STRONG> <STRONG>Shipping Address:</STRONG> Maurice Caler6300 GulftonHoustonTX77081US </P>

<P><STRONG>Order Grand Total:</STRONG> 47.7 </P>

<P><STRONG>Order Summary:</STRONG></P>

<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where can I get help with reviewing or changing my orders? <BR></FONT><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">To learn more about managing your orders on shopping-cart.com, please visit our Help pages at test.com/help/. <BR>Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. <BR>Thanks again for shopping with us.</FONT> </P>