Forums: ASPRunnerPro6.3/PHPRunner5.3 beta is available for download - Forums

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ASPRunnerPro6.3/PHPRunner5.3 beta is available for download build 6629 Rate Topic: ****- 1 Votes

#16 User is offline   walk2fly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

Sergey,

many thanks for having been rolling out this marvelous product. Rather than to run a further "wish list oriented mission" like e.g. SAVE multilingual TABS (like seen on CSV based things under LABEL EDITOR right now), it is certainly just be a question of time once things like that shall be seen later on, e.g. the v5.4 or even v6.0.

Anyway, TABBED operations under Ipad cloned 7 inch or else screen sized shall boost the commercial aspect to use PHPRUNNER v5.3 for code generation as the VISUAL EDITOR advantage to customize screen content in the wished manner could only be seen at XLINESOFT, nowhere else, to provide at least a realistic chance for developers to somehow be able to compete with APPLE's and GOOGLE's APP STORES on any "income-pad" oriented wishes of salesmen of product and service distributors of all kinds, as BROWSER based information flow has still some CROSSOVER like advantages while the Ipad clone manufacturers are still trying to find their way under which OS the web based information flow is finally going to happen.

THUMBS UP for v5.3 and the developer team ..., just my 2 cents on the issue.

Stay tuned ... - cheers HJ

#17 User is offline   smith 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:22 AM

Problem in the Search setting phpr5.3b build 6213

Hi admin

If We are opening a PHPRunner 5.2 file with PHPRunner 5.3b the search settings in report will not work
the setting will be disabled and the final output will not have advanced search fields. screen-shot attached :blink: :blink: :blink:
for example the job project created in phpr5.2 with an report view will show these characteristics when open with phpr 5.3b build 6213

OS in which phpr installed: windows 7 Ultimate.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#18 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:16 PM

Smith,

you need to click 'Search settings' button and check off 'Advanced search' option.

This is a bug in ASPRunnerPro and we'll fix this in the next update.
Best regards,
Sergey Kornilov

#19 User is offline   nitin 

• PipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:04 AM

Hi Admin Team

In build 6264 of PHPRunner 5.3, TAB's are not working in the add page.

Regards

Nitin Jain

#20 User is offline   smith 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:27 AM

View Postadmin, on 07 September 2010 - 10:16 PM, said:

Smith,

you need to click 'Search settings' button and check off 'Advanced search' option.

This is a bug in ASPRunnerPro and we'll fix this in the next update.

But this is not working with PHPRunner even in the new built. After clicking the 'Search settings' button if I click on the 'Advance search' or any other option or any field all will turn to disabled mode.

regards
smith

#21 User is offline   walk2fly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

Smith,

something must be wrong at your end, say, under XAMPP LITE everything already works like a charm at my end that way, I fear we shall see a new record time (a.k.a. PERFORMANCE ALL-TIME HIGH) by the developer team, say, the final in shorter period than 2 months time. Just my 2 cents on the issue ...

#22 User is offline   smith 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:21 PM

View Postwalk2fly, on 08 September 2010 - 03:32 PM, said:

Smith,

something must be wrong at your end, say, under XAMPP LITE everything already works like a charm at my end that way, I fear we shall see a new record time (a.k.a. PERFORMANCE ALL-TIME HIGH) by the developer team, say, the final in shorter period than 2 months time. Just my 2 cents on the issue ...

Hi walk2fly
I feel the program has nothing to do with xampp, I tried under wamp.
the issue is present when a phprunner 5.2 saved file reopens with 5.3b, did you try to open a v5.2 project file which has a report is opened with 5.3b look at the search setting for the report page. anyway I'm currently testing the program. this may be an issue with Backward compatibility. A report page freshly created with phpr 5.3b works like a charm. A big salute for the developers for making such a wonderful program, all the best from my side to the developers and support team.
regards
smith

#23 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:56 PM

Smith,

this issue was reproduced and we are working on the fix.

Nitin,

try to re-add fields to tabs/sections after switching to the latest build.
Best regards,
Sergey Kornilov

#24 User is offline   mark elkington 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:41 AM

Hi

I really like the 5.3 - I'm having a few issues with getting the output code to work properly but I'm sure I'll get that sorted soon.

I hate to start requirements creep at this late stage - but is there any chance that the Advanced Search could also be offered as a submodal popup display (like Add, Edit, View). I really like the new approach but if we are going to present the user with a consistent experience it would be great to have all the main supporting pages act in the same way.

Secondly - would it be possible to have the opening size of the popup windows be customisable without having to edit the templates. It would be nice to have the size as a table specific property, but even the option of setting the default opening size would be a big improvement and avoid the user having to resize every time the popup opens.

Thanks - keep up the good work

Mark

#25 User is offline   Ken Lyle 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

In 6264 of the Beta, I get "c:\Program Files\PHPRunner5.3\source\include\settings.php(844) - Couldn't find element nameType" when opening a 5.2 project.

#26 User is offline   smith 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

Dear Admin
Advanced search is working in the PHPRunner 5.3 build 6352. But the Chart is not working, even a new chart and old from 5.2 build as well. :( :( :(

Posted Image

smith

#27 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:00 PM

Smith,

post your application to Demo Account and open a ticket at http://support.xlinesoft.com sending your Demo Account URL. 'Demo Account' button can be found on the last screen in the program.
Best regards,
Sergey Kornilov

#28 User is offline   smith 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:13 AM

Done, opend support ticket
http://demo.asprunne...Chart_chart.php

Again the vertical layout is not showing in the visual editor
video uploaded URL http://demo.asprunne...s/phprunner.mp4

login (http://demo.asprunner.net/biocv_in_com/Jobs2/) and visit the URL
http://demo.asprunne...obtype_list.php

Yo will get the page like below ( even after a pagerest in visual editor and a full build)
Posted Image

Video player is not showing the mp4 video
link http://demo.asprunne.../video_list.php

above two also ticket opened
regards
Smith

View Postadmin, on 16 September 2010 - 03:00 PM, said:

Smith,

post your application to Demo Account and open a ticket at http://support.xlinesoft.com sending your Demo Account URL. 'Demo Account' button can be found on the last screen in the program.

#29 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:08 PM

Smith,

thank you, we are looking into this.
Best regards,
Sergey Kornilov

#30 User is offline   smith 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:46 AM

Chart is working fine in 6382, vertical layout still has the same problem in this built also
smith

View Postadmin, on 17 September 2010 - 02:08 PM, said:

Smith,

thank you, we are looking into this.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic