• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PHPRunner5.3/ASPRunnerPro6.3 preview Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   hich 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

I am struggling with large http Data and get timeouts as many of my list pages have linked child table links. Limiting the first data chunk retrieved from the database on the list page would be great for large projects.
I wish for future releases to include tabs for list pages as well which is also useful for large projects. I undersatnd that it is more challenging than Edit pages as it has to include the search panel, so may be we can have a common search panel for search on one tab only or across tabs which would be perfect.
The left menu could also be foldable from left to right to give place to the list page and larger tables.
Ideally if such containers (tab, foldable section, foldable screen area etc) would allow placing any kind of data, may be this is planned for the end of year release with the UI enhancements.

Great work, it's like having Christmas twice a year with ASPRunner Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Hollywood02 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:00 PM

Love the partial rebuild option, have been waiting a long time for this option. My current builds take way too long, but is a nice excuse for a coffee break.
I also saw that you added a search in the events section, this is great as well but would it be too much to ask for a search and replace? I currently have to copy and past it out to wordpad to do it.

#18 User is offline   ross53 

• Pip

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:39 PM

Wonderful upgrades. When can I purchase the beta version so I do not have to pay the extra money when the final version comes out.

Ross Sapp

#19 User is offline   Chris Lui 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

I would like to see in the new version that we can assign default values to the search fields like add/edit.

Chris.

#20 User is offline   selšuk 

• PipPip

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:21 PM

Dear Sergey

I was wondering

When will the beta version be released?

Thanks

#21 User is offline   indigo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:26 AM

Beta is past due... is there a revised ETA?

#22 User is offline   mikeaccess 

• PipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

If I purchased PHPRunner in the last couple of months, would it be possible to get my free unlock code for 5.3 now so I can get rid of those pesky "unlicensed" messages on all the pages? I have a project nearly completed in 5.3b but I'm waiting to show the client until I can get rid of the ugly messages. Is there any reason why you are holding back the codes until it goes final?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic