This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Undefined Offset 13

5/18/2005 4:56:36 PM
PHPRunner General questions
pplaut author

I have modified my database since my initial build, but the fields are all in the field list.

However, when ever I launch phprunner, in the list page, two fields are continuing to show up in the left pane. I have moved them to the right again and again.
Technical information

Error type 8

Error description Undefined offset: 13

URL development.techsgroup.com/_clubmouse/_basic/mos_clubmouse_add.php

Error file C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\techsgroup\development\_clubmouse\_basic\include\locale.php

Error line 660

SQL query
Obviously something is not synced, I will poke around a little bit to see if I can figure it out.
Peer

admin 5/19/2005

Peer,
your fields are showing as unselected because you don't use them on any of list, add,edit,view, etc. pages. Once you select them to show on any page they will show as selected.

This issue doesn't affect anything, you don't need to select them again. We'll take care of this ambiguity in future versions of PHPRunner.
The Undefined offset error is caused by default value you entered.

The default value for date field should be a valid PHP expression resulting in string in YYYY-MM-DD format.

You should use the following expression

strftime("%Y-%m-%d",time()+365*60*60*24)

instead of

now()+365
O
otman 11/8/2005

I have the same problem with Undefined offset: 13

when disable the date column to be shown then the error is gone

I tested asprunner with the same ms-sql db and that works fine the prob is only with php runner

what do you mean by changing the default? to "strftime("%Y-%m-%d",time()+3656060*24)"

is that on the db of in the php code?? where in the code which php file?
In the db there is no default value for date
please help
thanks in advance

admin 11/8/2005

Hi,
the Defalutvalue applies to Formattingtab in PHPRunner. You can click Edit format column and enter a default value for a field.

Please make sure you didn't enter incorrect values there.
If this doesn't help please zip and send to support@xlinesoft.com the whole contents of PHPRunner output folder including subfolders along with PHPRunner project file and your database creation script.

O
otman 11/9/2005

do I have to put a default value? is it not possible to leave the date field just blank?

i have tried to put this: istrftime("%Y-%m-%d",time()+3656060*24) in the default value of the date field but got the same error

do I need to do something in the date field short/long date or