This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Register.php Blank

4/20/2005 10:33:12 AM
PHPRunner General questions
author

Hi, After setting up the tables and settings for login and validation, the register.php pages shows up blank.
Stage@netscape.com

501179 4/20/2005

Ok, I been trying to get this to work for nearly 5 hours or more, and I am getting the same results.
I have come to the conclusion the new user registration is busted, I have tried creating a whole new database, all my tables are useing logic names, I even tried useing single letters "U" "P" "E" for user password email, and still no go.

admin 4/21/2005

James,
Dou you have a URL where I can see the blank registration page ?
Anyway, please zip and send to support@xlinesoft.com the whole contents of PHPRunner output folder with subfolders

along with project file and database creation script for investigation.

501180 4/21/2005

Ok I have figured this out,
Except I cannot select "send e-mail to user

and Send email to admin. - this is where it messes up. and the e-mail tables are set right.
Whenever I have these selected and re-compile, it shows the blank page, However Registration works now and they can also send a forgot password request just fine, just cannot have the email sent to admin or therselves for registration confirm.

501181 4/21/2005

Found another quark
Selected users can see other users data, can only edit there own data

have admin appointed to edit all

also have login as guest
have user table and main table selected right,

except this might have to do with it, my id's are e-mail format insted of numbers.
cause when a person enters data in fields there email address shows as who added the record.
I get this error:
Technical information

Error type 8

Error description Undefined variable: strOwnerID

URL resqdb.box49.com/rescuebase_list.php

Error file C:\root\members\resqDB\rescuebase_list.php

Error line 1149

SQL query select `ID`, `Name`, `Age`, `Sex`, `S/N`, `Color`, `Location`, `Kids`, `Dogs`, `Cats`, `Health`, `Other Animals`, `Website`, `Comments`, `Picture`, `Email`, `Date`, `AddedBy` From `rescuebase` ORDER BY `Name` ASC
Addedby is the field that holds the id ad an email address and the user table is e_mail in another table called users

501182 4/21/2005

Failed to mention above, This is the error I get when you try to login as a guest user.

501183 4/21/2005

update:
I had wiped my database so there was no records in the base, this allowed the guest user to login with the "no records found" display. no error message.. I then logged in as a user with adding and editing rights, added a record then logged out and logged in as a guest and repeated the error.
http://resqdb.box49.com/login.php

admin 4/25/2005

Hi,
we fixed problems with guest login and registration page.
Also all errors happen on php pages will be displayed in your browser.

Please rebuild your project using last update http://www.asprunner.com/files/phprunner2-setup.exe.
If you see any errors please post them here.