Forums: PHPRunner 5.2/ASPRunner 6.2 - Forums

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PHPRunner 5.2/ASPRunner 6.2 List of new features and planned release date. Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   electro rick 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:56 PM

I know this is too late for phpr 5.2, but in the next release I would like to see an option for list pages, which would keep the header and column titles fixed on the page, and scroll only the rows. It could optionally use ajax for improved performance (rather than reload the whole page). There's quite a bit of activity using jQuery grids of this sort. Here is but one example:

http://trirand.com/b...rid/jqgrid.html

Try the advanced/master-detail demo for fun. It would give phpr a real web 2.0 feeling.

#47 User is offline   meirco 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:18 AM

any enhancement to the report writer ?.

#48 User is offline   hich 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

View Postelectro rick, on 14 December 2009 - 10:56 PM, said:

I know this is too late for phpr 5.2, but in the next release I would like to see an option for list pages, which would keep the header and column titles fixed on the page, and scroll only the rows. It could optionally use ajax for improved performance (rather than reload the whole page). There's quite a bit of activity using jQuery grids of this sort. Here is but one example:

http://trirand.com/b...rid/jqgrid.html

Try the advanced/master-detail demo for fun. It would give phpr a real web 2.0 feeling.

Absolutely agree! I like the column chooser, grid resizing as I do have tables with many columns which tend to distort the (london) template I use.
Big thumbs up for the ASPR development team for the latest release and am sure the next version will see some UI improvement towards web 2.0.

#49 User is offline   Memoday 

• PipPip

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:45 AM

Thanks for the great new features. Very sad though to see that gantt chart is not included :(

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic