This topic is locked

the nag screen

3/14/2005 12:26:12 PM
PHPRunner General questions
author

Hello,
I Downloaded the trial a while ago and liked this software. I then purchased it, I uninstalled the trial software and installed the full version which works very nice, but for some reason after uploading the generated pages, I am getting a nag screen saying my copy is unregistered click here message on the php files. Is this message on my database from the trial software? If so, do I need to delete my database?

Please help

admin 3/15/2005

Hi,
you just need to rebuild your project with registered version of PHPRunner to get rid of nag screen.

C
carlosxl5 1/31/2006

Hi,

you just need to rebuild your project with registered version of PHPRunner to get rid of nag screen.

I also have the same problem, with a rather strange twist. I regenerated the project, with some minor amendments, removal of fields, etc. The project was regenerated onto my Linux development server and it all worked. The "nag" (unregistered) banner had gone. So I then FTPed the files from my development machine to the production machine (at the hosting company) and the "nag" screen came back! You might think that the files did not copy properly, as I did, so I deleted the whole directory on the production server and then reFTPed the files back up. The "nag" message is still there, even though the projects changes I made have correctly transferred. Where does this message come from and how do I get rid of it?
Thanks

CJ

admin 2/2/2006

Hi,
please make sure that you copied proper files to your server, not the files generated before registering PHPRunner.